• To build, enthuse and be the pulse of a community that appreciates the Arts in all its grandeur.
• Blubricks strives to empower students with the confidence to be self –leaders and future-shapers through encouraging an inquisitive mindset and developing necessary communicative and performing skills.
• To churn out highly skilled/equipped performers in various skills pertaining to the Arts.
Trinity Guildhall London
Trinity College London is a leading international examinations board with a difference. Their reputation rests on their continuing ability to provide respected qualifications both in the English language and across a growing range of disciplines in the performing arts. But what sets them apart is their focus on the learner, every learner. Their exams and assessments are designed to help students and trainees progress; to mark an achievement at each stage of their development, and at all levels of competence, on a journey towards fulfilment of their own individual talents and abilities.
Who We Are
Blubricks is an entity born out of passion to educate and encourage people to express themselves more clearly. As the importance of communication is heavily emphasized today, we aim to build an eloquent and expressive society. Since our inception in 2006, Katrina Lau, our founding principal – armed with a Professional Certificate in Effective Communication from Trinity College London – has been conducting classes at several public and private schools.
Blubricks’ main studios are in Kota Damansara Cheras and Malacca; with a joint set-up in Bukit Jelutong. Blubricks would not be where it is today without the dedication of its teachers and students.
Blubricks offers the following programmes:
- Speech and Drama
- Public Speaking and Oral Communication
- Musical Theatre
- Diploma in Speech and Drama (certified by Trinity Guildhall London)
- Acting Courses for Adults
- Corporate Training
- Audition Techniques
- Vocals and Singing Classes
- Creative Writing and Script Writing
- Drama for Special Needs